Setting the Standard for Peer Support Programs
The Peer Support Foundation was formed to provide standardized practice and training to public safety professionals in relation to peer support concepts and critical incident stress. We offer individual assistance to first responders, agency consultation, and training in peer support concepts. This training is specifically designed for law enforcement, fire fighters, and EMS personnel. Call today for more information.
We offer the following services to first responders, families, and agencies.
Critical Incidents can easily overwhelm agencies no matter the size. With our expreinced team members, we offer tailored consultation for agencies on how to best handle critical incidents. This will allow for first responders to heal. Unaddressed and non-validated responses to critical incidents can be detrimental to an agency.
- Tue, Apr 25Dallas County Sheriff's OfficeApr 25, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PMDallas County Sheriff's Office, 28985 THIN BLUE LINE LANE, Adel, IA 50003, USAThis training is designed for first responder chiefs and commanders. This training will discuss the stress experienced by first responder executives and how to combat the stress with proactive wellness tips.
- Wed, Apr 26Dallas County Sheriff's Office
- Fri, Jun 23Reach Church
- Wed, Sep 27Hilton Garden Inn
- Wed, Oct 18Cedar Rapids Police DepartmentOct 18, 8:00 AM CDT – Oct 20, 4:00 PM CDTCedar Rapids Police Department, 505 1st St SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404, USARegister now for the combined courses of Individual Crisis Intervention and Group Crisis Intervention. Both courses are combined into one 3-day course called the GRIN course. Registration fee $350 for 3 days of training.
- Sat, Apr 13Prairie Meadows Conference CenterApr 13, 2024, 6:00 PM CDTPrairie Meadows Conference Center, 1 Prairie Meadows Dr, Altoona, IA 50009, USAALL FIRST RESPONDERS!!! Come to the second annual First Responder Gala at Prairie Meadows Conference Center. This formal event will feature a national keynote speaker, dinner, dancing, and more! You will not want to miss this!
Peer Support Foundation
8805 Chambery Blvd. Suite #300 #208, Johnston, IA 50131